Search This Blog

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Why is my blog so boring?

Answer: Because I never mention the people I have actually have met by name or signicant deed..

If what I say about you is not true, maybe it is because I know you and am excluding you from the people I discuss. Maybe, I can keep a secret. You should feel complemented anyway that I am implying you are exciting and not boring at all. I would tell you I miss you, except I think of you all the time, so it seems like you are still here. It would be silly to miss you, since it is so unlikely I'll ever see you again. Two weeks till February the month of my birth. I wish my plans were as exciting as yours. Maybe I should just pretend that I am you. In case I do, take care and don't do anything silly in February. Have fun the next two weeks though! I am listening to the song, Tarzan Människa, imagining myself swinging through the trees. I always dream of flying. Wishing you a safe flight, too. Be careful of the vines and monkeys if you stray into the jungle like me. I'll be thinking, or is it dreaming, of you. Not sure where I am in time, but I'll get my time fix next month. In two weeks, our English will have slipped away and we will only communicate "Me Tarzan, You Jane." No, I do not know a single Jane yet! I still hoping for a another chocolate cake though, but you live to far away to share. Our chocolate memories forever! Both round, square and you know what I mean. Aloha from Hawaii.

P.S. Depeche mode: 31 jan Stockholm (Globen) MTV Sweden is giving away six tickets to whoever has the most creative reason for going.

Note to myself: Since people read my blog from latest to earliest, it makes more sense to try write things in reverse chronological order. Sometimes things are so bad that one needs to escape reality for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment