Search This Blog

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Freedom of Belief

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Just my thoughts:

If I cannot say God in Bahasa Malayu , of what use is your language?

If I cannot pray in your institution, of what use is it?

If you cannot bless me, are you really a priest?

When you serve God, you serve everyone. Conversely, when you do not serve someone, how can you say you serve God?

If you are here to help the Muslims, where is your righteousness of faith in faith?

When you tell me you hate my beliefs or anyone, I just think it is a symptom of a disorganized personality. I can’t even imagine hating anyone.

Doesn’t it bother anyone being forbidden to say that graphene exists in free form until 2004, or BECs except at low temperature, controlled release of photons, etc.?

If I cannot trust you to be polite to my friends, how can I invite them to church?

When you say who needs religion, do you deserve this freedom?

No comments:

Post a Comment