Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Worst Video for Valentine's Day

This is MTV's choice for the worst video for Valentine's day. Check it out on their website. Be quick, I am sure Jim and the recording company do not want this type of publicity and probably have the rights to the video. I am sure this will not annoy my imaginary friends, since they do not exist. If you think you are my imaginary friend, get real! I agree for once with MTV, the sentiments in this song are really bad, don't you think so, too? Any more and it would be funny. Imaginary friends on the other hand have to ignore me and my Valentine's day post, since they do not really exist. Have a happy Valentine's Day with your real friends.

*Morrissey - "The More You Ignore Me, The Closer I Get"

* Album Vauxhall & I
* Label Sire/Reprise Records
* Director Albert Watson

No comments:

Post a Comment