Search This Blog

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Matt Cavenaugh and Josefina Scaglione

This video I dedicate to Maria as a joke to myself. I met Maria in 2007 when she sat across from me and talked to me during dinner. Some days later, she came up and talked to me at the Moore's residence. I also encountered her sitting on the grass at the Freedom Surf Contest. I saw her again in 2009, but by that time she had forgotten that we ever met. If only her friends could have a memory like hers. She does have a friend whose middle name is Maria who asked if Maria was the same one I talked to in 2007. I can't dedicate it to her though, because she still remembers. Maybe, by 2011, I will have slipped from her mind, too. And with luck, in about three hundred years when all their handsome guys have drown surfing, they will appreciate my attention. I am not very popular, as you see. They tell me I should be a real surfer so I would be cool too, but I know in my heart that would not help. Enjoy the music.

Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment