Thursday, February 11, 2010
The Greatest Lies of the 20th Century (Hindsight is 100% and all that…)
• Graphene does not exist in free form. That our technology had to be based on silicon, MOS FETS, steel, toxic substances and a "science" that cannot even see the graphene all around us.
• That information in the human genome is encoded in only four bases and that it the same in each cell and does not change during mammalian development, etc.
• All the propaganda and philosophies that contradict this truth in the Holy Scriptures: λέγει αὐτοῖς ὁ Ἰησοῦς Οὐδέποτε ἀνέγνωτε ἐν ταῖς γραφαῖς Λίθον ὃν ἀπεδοκίμασαν οἱ οἰκοδομοῦντες οὗτος ἐγενήθη εἰς κεφαλὴν γωνίας• παρὰ κυρίου ἐγένετο αὕτη καὶ ἔστιν θαυμαστὴ ἐν ὀφθαλμοῖς ἡμῶν. That called our best, the worst and tried to exterminate them.
• That paranoid schizophrenic personalities make the best leaders and will protect us. That we should create imaginary enemies to gain support and ignore the real ones. That preaching hatred is acceptable.
• That just because it kills laboratory animals does not mean we humans need to take heed and not base our diet on it. That healthy food is unhealthy and vice versa. The great con game used to sell junk food.
• That the only way to make money is to sell something addictive or get people to sign on the dotted line enslaving them into paying forever.
I could go on, but what is the point. By greatest lies I mean the popular ones that most everyone pretends to believe. They seem to get a warm and fuzzy feeling that these fairy tales give them some great insight and will make them rich I suppose.