Search This Blog

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Kaiserslautern

Kaiserslautern is often call K-Town because many inhabitants cannot pronounce German. It is close enough to France so they like to cut your tie in two on a certain day of the year. Many of the blondes, maybe brunettes dye their bright red. They have a soccer team. They sing "you'll never walk alone". They work hard on suicide prevention, but it does not seem to work. Secretary Gates and Zack happen to be visiting the place; not together, but each in his own way. I guess they have friends there. People eat at MacDonalds. It did not make my list of the world's happiest places. I would never search for a video about the place. I seems like a funny place to go on vacation, but people do. It seems funny to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment