Search This Blog

Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Middle Sandén Sister, Frida

Frida Sandén's Biography

Frida Lina Marianne Sandén, born May 20 1994, is a Swedish singer/songwriter. Frida won the Swedish selection for Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2007 with her song, Nu eller aldrig. The song is about a friend who has betrayed her, and she has had enough. And now she wants to know if they are friends or not. In the final in Rotterdam on Holland December 8, 2007 she placed eighth with 83 points. She attends music classes at Adolf Fredrik's School in Stockholm with her sisters, Molly and Mimmi. Frida practices singing on the weekend in Gävle and is a member of the singing group, Helge. The band’s website is http://www.fridasanden.se/.

During summer 2008, she participated in the musical, Hujeda me Vá. She does many songs together with Linus Wahlgren, Hanna Hedlund, Ola Fors Smed, Bianca Wahlgren-Ingrosso, Benjamin Wahlgren, Mimmi Sandén, Vendela Palmgren, Josefine Göte Stam and others.

Besides her singing, she loves to design her own clothes. She plays golf and tennis like Molly. She lives in Huddinge, outside Stockholm.


Frida Sanden - Nu eller aldrig



A Translation of Frida Sandén's Nu Eller Aldrig:
Now or never, woah oh

I'm trapped with all these angry words
This is how I feel
I who thought that we were friends
Nothing is easy on this earth
I wish you knew
I wish you understood

Now or never
Can't you see how I feel?
I don't want anything to do with you
Why do you have to ruin everything?
Now or never
Can't you see how I feel?
I can't forgive and forget
Anything else is a dream
Now or never, woah oh

Maybe you thought it it was all just a game
Every chance I gave you
Turned into a betrayal
But now my patience is at an end
I have to close the door
I can't take it any more

Now or never
Can't you see how I feel?
I don't want anything to do with you
Why do you have to ruin everything?
Now or never
Can't you see how I feel?
I can't forgive and forget
Anything else is a dream

1 comment:

  1. The only thing I am unhappy about the Eurovision Song Contest is that the use of English, in the Contest increases year by year.

    As a native English speaker I think this is unfair!

    It's certainly time to break the habit of "language imperialism", in the Eurovision Song Contest, and use a song, sung in Esperanto instead!

    This is a serious suggestion, as you can see from the Esperanto music which is already available at http://www.vinilkosmo.com/?prs=listen or at http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8837438938991452670

    There's even cheesy Esperanto music available! See http://www.ipernity.com/home/56084

    ReplyDelete