Search This Blog

Monday, February 25, 2013

Pyridoxamine

After just over two years, a few people are reading my 10 Feb. 2010 post: http://epigenome-nutrition.blogspot.com/2010/02/pyridoxamine-ban.html.  I don't know how they could have found it, since it ranks so low on the Google search engine.

                                                            Update

I only got a single irrelevant form letter response from one representative back them after my complains to Obama and my representatives in congress about taking away my vitamins. I still have 19 bottles of them in my refrigerator.  Someone who works in drug company told me they last past the expiration date if the have been kept there.  It shows that lawyers in this country are completely devoid of ethics and morals when it comes to regulating what people can eat. They should sue themselves for all the potential harm they have caused people by keeping it off the market, and leave the rest of us alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment