An example of good nutritional advice:
An example of bad nutritional advice:
The real reason people are obese is that they cannot tell the difference.
- One way to get proper nutrition is through imitation.
- There is obviously no to get an education in nutrition equivalent to someone who has researched it for a lifetime.
- Some researchers are recognized as the leading researchers.
- Some researchers apply what they preach in their own life.
- Some researchers are demonstrably healthy.
- My conclusion from all of this is that imitating them is the best way to pursue healthy nutrition. The following video is the best example of this that I could find. If anyone has a better example, please comment. I would appreciate knowing.