Search This Blog

Saturday, March 17, 2012

My Swedish Lesson for Today



My Translation: (Please comment if you actually speak Swedish and know how to translate it better. I am trying to learn.)
Do not be afraid.
I walk beside you.
Come take my hand.
I hold you near in my arms.
Can you dare to believe.
Lower your walls.
I will give you peace.

Because I love you just as you are.
Oh, I want to give you everything I have.
Oh, let me hold you when you are weak.
For you mean everything to me.

Do not be afraid.
I walk beside you.

Now I am yours
And now I can breathe.
Here I remain.
For here will I shall stay.
Look at us now.
Life is ours.
Do you see the future that we,
That we will make.

 Because I love you just as you are,
and I want to give you everything I have.
Oh, let me hold you when you are weak
 for you mean everything to me.

Yes, I will love you just as you are.
Oh, How I want to give you everything I have.
 Let me carry you when hope fails.
You mean everything to me.
Do not be afraid.
I stand beside you for you mean even more to me.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment