Some words are not in my Swedish dictionary. Apparently, This is because they are considered to be Norwegian. So, I make up my own definition.
Skår is a noun meaning a score (as in carpentry) in the sense of a cutting. It is a Norwegian word used in Swedish. It is a suburb of GBG located in the borough, i.e., stadsdelsnämndsområden, of Örgryte. It is directly east of Liseberg. Skår är en stadsdel i Göteborg.
Google directions from Skår to Liseberg. 2.0 km
1. Head south on Skårsgatan toward Förtroligheten
2. At the traffic circle, take the 3rd exit onto Sankt Sigfridsgatan
3. Turn right at Mölndalsvägen
4. Continue onto Södra Vägen
5. At Korsvägen, take the 2nd exit onto Örgrytevägen
Destination will be on the right
412 51 Gothenburg urban area, Sweden